Coversant's 7th generation communications and collaboration platform is a mature, robust, patented solution built for developers, by developers. Product features include:
- Scalable and fast enough to handle big data.
- Highly interoperable between devices and people using XMPP
- High security and reliability protects your users and their data.
- Always-on presence enabled clouds are linked bi-directionally with federation
- XMPP done right without open source code and without compromise.
- Built-in tracing for effective debugging and application management
One Common Protocol
Because our product uses the XMPP protocol, which has been adopted by 50 million users worldwide, you can connect things across boundaries and achieve true interoperability and, thus, unified communications. A single protocol also provides fewer windows of opportunity for a security breach.
Scalability and Throughput
When it comes to scalability and throughput, SoapBox blows the competition out of the water. Industry standard is 25,000 concurrent connections and 20,000 messages on a single server. SoapBox is powered by a multi-threaded 64-bit architecture that enables more than 300,000 concurrent connections and more than 120,000 messages a second. This allows SoapBox Server to move massive data sets for complex large scale federated deployments for the DoD.
Steve Cook - Service Vice President
Coversant has provided excellent services, including development and hosting of this solution. Their technical expertise and robust solution have been keys to the success we have achieved so far. I highly recommend Coversant to any customer in need of secure Internet communications.